Is Your Amazon Account Suspended? Here Is What You Should Do!
You always have the right to be concerned if you get your Amazon account suspended; after all, you won’t be able to make any money if you can’t even sell through your account. However, there are solutions available, such as Amazon suspension appeal. Here are some of the instructions that will help you determine how to regain access to your Amazon suspended account.
What Does It Signify When Your Amazon Seller Account Is Suspended?
In simple words, account suspension means you won’t be able to sell anything. This happens when a seller violates Amazon’s policies, principles, agreements, or conditions while selling on the platform.
During this period, no individual will be able to see your Amazon product listings. The Amazon account is completely deactivated, but worries not: you can file an appeal to get the suspension removed and your account restored. Sellers are always notified when their accounts are suspended by Amazon. You can tailor your appeal to the type of suspension or termination.
On Amazon, there are various levels or types of account suspension, which are as follows:
- Account Deactivated: You will be unable to continue selling our products on Amazon if your Amazon Seller profile is deactivated. Whether you believe it is a policy breach or an error on Amazon’s side, you must connect with all of them and submit an appeal with them within 90 days. This is most common when one user is linked to another that has previously been banned from using Amazon.
- Account Suspended: If your Amazon Seller account has been suspended, it indicates that it is no longer usable. You’ll need to contact Amazon to find out why, as you may have made a mistake unknowingly, or perhaps there might not be a viable explanation. However, once you’ve determined the cause, you’ll need to submit a Plan of Action to Amazon to make things right and also have your account activated.
- Account Denial: The Denial type is a difficult situation to be in because it occurs after an appeal to Amazon for restoration has been refused. However, you have the option of reforming and resubmitting your Plan of Action.
- Account Ban: There is no opportunity for appeal in this category of suspension. You won’t be allowed to sell on Amazon anymore, as well as any appeal letters you submit won’t be considered by Amazon.
What Are The Reasons For Amazon Account Suspension?
There are a variety of reasons for you to get your Amazon account suspended, and you’ll need to devise a strategy to deal with them. So, here is the list of reasons for your Amazon account to get suspended:
- Seller Performance
- Multiple Accounts
- Product standards and quality
- Policy breaches and infringements
How Can You Keep Your Amazon Account From Being Suspended?
Here are a few points to bear in mind if you want to avoid having your Amazon account suspended again.
- You’re probably well aware that adhering to all of Amazon’s policies is critical in avoiding deactivation or suspension.
- Review all of the warnings regularly so that you can respond quickly if there are any infractions. If you want to keep selling, Amazon will send you a notification 72 hours before your account is suspended, requesting you to submit your POA. The only way to stay informed is to keep a close eye on your alerts.
- Follow Amazon’s regulations when it comes to product listings. The product’s attributes and conditions must be properly stated, and your listings must be highly optimized. The Listing Quality function in SellerApp can help you examine and improve the standard of your offerings.
- Never use multiple profiles or establish a new one when your existing one has been restored.
You’re ready to deal with Amazon Seller account suspension or termination now that you have learned everything. While drafting the Amazon suspension appeal, keep in mind to be competent and never aggressive. To keep selling on Amazon, keep an eye on your account’s stability and examine your financial statements and audits.